Driving Long-Term Value
Sagemount’s Growth Factors team works directly with our companies to create enduring value.
We work in concert with entrepreneurs to leverage an array of Growth Factors unique to each portfolio company to dramatically increase the velocity of value creation.
A CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION
Not a generic approach vs. other PE firms with a one-size-fits-all “playbook”
A FOCUS ON GROWTH
Our core area of focus is on driving accelerated growth, not disruptive downsizing
SPEED TO MARKET
We look to exploit Growth Factors immediately out of the gate
A PARTNERSHIP APPROACH
We work in tandem with management vs. forcing new initiatives on our companies without buy-in
Increasing Enterprise Value
Our team brings insights, processes, technology, and best-practices from our portfolio companies and Silicon Valley’s best operators to drive value across an array of functional areas.
Increase sales productivity, build sales metrics, enhance marketing efforts, and develop new lead channels
Optimize service organization to maximize customer retention and margins
Advise on technology infrastructure for core operations, analytics, and go-to-market initiatives
Optimize product and services pricing and bundling to promote sell-through
Improve operations, benchmark performance against peers, and enhance financial planning functions
Source, underwrite, negotiate, execute, and integrate acquisitions to increase scale, capabilities, and strategic value
Assist with recruiting, performance management, and compensation plan design
Provide strategic introductions, aid in banker selection, and help prepare for an IPO or other exit
Growth Factors Team
Our combined teams drive value creation together.
- We partner with management at our portfolio companies to develop and implement key value enhancement initiatives
- Over 6,000 employees at 25+ portfolio companies
Growth Factors Team
- Silicon Valley vets that can help increase sales pipelines 3-10x and drive dramatic top-line growth
- Focus on growth initiatives with sales, marketing, pricing, service, technology, and operational processes
Sagemount Deal Team
- Strategic, board-level guidance around industry trends, M&A, and financing strategy
- Typically 2-4 investment professionals that work directly with each portfolio company